Monday 3 November 2014

Jubilee writing

Oaklands school had their 50th Jubilee on labour weekend this year. I am in ar 7. In 50 years time when they have their 100th Jubilee I will be 61. In 50 years I think these changes would have happened at oaklands school... BYOD stands for Bring-Your-Own-Device- I think most kids will have their own device and bring it to school every day.also, I think it will be all open plan in the class rooms so heaps of kids the same year in one class room and have like 4 teachers in the same class room. plus I think the C.A.R.E values would have changed { Community-Active thinking-Respect-Excellence } to some thing else, but I still think they will use C.A.R.E as the starting letters. I am not looking forward to turning 61 but I am looking forward to coming back to this school.    

No comments:

Post a Comment