Wednesday 6 May 2015

my poem

The cold icy wind blows the freshly laded snow thought out the winters day, as the penguins feet waddle around to find some fish to eat, they look so cute thought and through out the day, but it is so cold as they are waddling they can see a Pole bear in the distance, with a Benin on, but when they find there pride position  everything is worth it, and you know penguins love fish like a little boy love Christmas.


the language features I use are:

  • Alliteration - I used this language feature because : I had been working on it.
  • simile - I used this language feature because : I went to the breakout on it.
  • hyperbole - I used this language feature because : I went to the breakout on it.
I think got to relational because i didn't describe it that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment