Friday 26 September 2014

my writing

W.A.L.T: write a story with a modern day morel.     



PASS THE PIGS



It was a warm summer's day on a little farm in the middle of nowhere.

"COME INSIDE "

The noise came from inside the little house on the farm.It was mummy pig but most animals called her Miss Daisy.She was yelling to her piglets Bill and his younger brother Pork chop to come inside.

"I made your favourite breakfast pancakes!".

"Nah i'd rather just play outside".

Miss Daisy sighed.

"I wish Billy and Pork Chop would come inside more often i miss seeing them".

Just as Miss Daisy had finished talking, Frank walked in. frank was Pork Chops best friend because he was a skunk and he stunk!. But Pork Chop didn't mind and that is why Frank and Pork Chop were best friends.

Frank said to miss Daisy "there is this new game out called pass the pigs I think they would  love that, i am sure you can play that with them".

"You know frank that is the smartest thing you have ever said I think I might just do that".


The next morning Miss Daisy got dressed in her best clothes and went down to the toy mall.


When she got to the toy mall she went and got the game pass the pigs.

When she got home Billy, Frank, and Pork Chop were on the couch.

"They asked what do you have for us".

Miss Daisy replied after a moment of silence.

"It's the, wait how do you know."

"Frank told us you had something for us but he won't tell us what so can you pretty please tell us".

"Fine but it was going to be a surprise FRANK! Its a game called pass the pigs it's the coolest game out. I think you will love it."

A short while after Miss Daisy, Frank, Billy ,and Pork chop were playing pass the Pass The Pigs, everyone liked  the game but Billy he loved it. For days even weeks after he was still playing Pass The Pigs.

That night on the phone it was the school they said Billy's grades had slipped and they think it is because the game pass the pigs.

That night Miss Daisy talked to Billy. That night no one new what she said to, but ever since he does 1 hour of home work, 1 game of Pass The Pigs and he spends the rest out side with Frank, And Pork Chop and Miss Daisy doesn't want it any other way.




THE END


The solo level I have reached for surface features is multistructural because I haven't used a wide range.

The solo level I have reached for my narrative is multistructural because I haven't used detail.



My next step is: to be fast but add lots of detail.







No comments:

Post a Comment